Emergency Dial 9-1-1

Queen of Hearts

Queen of Hearts

Week 7 Board 1

You can also purchase tickets using the form directly below:

THE GAME

Purchasers will select an available spot on the Queen of Hearts board (1-54). A random number generator will be used to select a random purchaser from the list of weekly sales. The winning purchasers name and pre-selected spot will be revealed publicly via live stream and their pre-selected spot will be scratched off. To win the jackpot, you must pick the Queen of Hearts from the Raffle board. If the Queen of Hearts is not drawn, the pot rolls over to the next week AND all names from the previous week will be discarded. Purchasers MUST purchase new ticket(s) weekly to be eligible for weekly drawings. Purchasers can purchase as many $5 chances that they wish.

TICKETS

Tickets will be available to purchase online each week from Wednesday at 9am through Tuesday at 4:30pm. In person tickets sales will NOT be offered at this time.

DRAWING

Drawings will be live-streamed via Facebook on Tuesdays at 5:30pm.

Weekly winners will be selected utilizing a google random number generator. The random number generated will corelate with a particular row of data that is directly associated with each Queen of Hearts chance that is purchased.

Once the weekly winner is randomly selected, the card number they have chosen will be scratched off the board. To win the jackpot, you must pick the Queen of Hearts from the Raffle board. If the Queen of Hearts is not drawn, the pot rolls over to the next week. The pot will continue to build until the Queen of Hearts is drawn; this could take up to 54 weeks.

If the winning ticket holder picks the Queen of Hearts, they will receive 60% of the jackpot. The Ocean Pines Volunteer Fire Department will receive the remaining 40%.

PAY CARDS

Queen of Hearts- 60% of advertised Jackpot 

Joker- $50.00 

If your ticket is drawn and you do not reveal a PAY CARD, you will receive $25.00. If your ticket is drawn and you reveal a Joker, you will win $50.00. If your ticket is drawn and you reveal the Queen of Hearts, you will win 60% of the advertised Jackpot.

THE BOARD

This board has been developed specifically for this Raffle Game and has 54 scratch off numbered cards. Under the scratch off cards resides a randomly placed deck of poker cards with two Jokers. The OPVFD and it’s members do NOT know the layout of playing cards.

WINNINGS

Winning purchasers will have 14 days from being notified of winnings to make arrangements for payment. IF purchasers fail to make arrangements, all winnings will be forfeited to the Ocean Pines Volunteer Fire Department.

TAXES

Winners of $600 or more must pay income tax on the prize money. Both residents and nonresidents of Maryland are subject to Maryland income tax on their winnings

HOW TO PLAY

Step 1: Use the embedded form below or Click “Purchase Today!” above.

Step 2: Choose the number of tickets you would like & click “Select”

Step 3: Enter your “Buyer Information”

Step 4: Choose the spot number you would like revealed for each ticket.

Step 5: Enter your Credit Card Info

Step 6: Click Confirm

***The OPVFD reserves the right to end this raffle at any point for any reason. IF the OPVFD decides to end the raffle, numbers will be drawn until the Queen of Hearts is revealed. Each number drawn, will at minimum receive $25. 

***All tickets and monies will be accounted for by the OPVFD President and department Administrator.

Member Links